Monday, February 18, 2013

I really want a Hot Pocket right now...

I have absolutely no time! No time for nada. This four day weekend was nice, except I didn't do anything except draw (and now I have lots of homework). I find my first drawing to be somewhat disturbing and adorable at the same time, a deadly combination, haha. It's still in the works, I just have to do the background, which is giving me a hard time and some small details at the bottom. And then I'll be done and I'll get the "what the heck did you draw" look from my critics.

I started getting sick last week and I thought it'd turn into a nasty cold or something, but it went away. I'm sorta happy because of Mock Trial, but a little skeptical since my body never defeats an illness before it does it's damage. So maybe it may be lurking, waiting to strike, but for now, I'm healthy.

Anyways, my faith in humanity is lessening. I just want to bundle up in a blanket and eat some Red Velvet ice cream. I think people these days are focusing on the wrong things. Junior Prom? Hah. There were lots of people that took up the challenge to persuade me to go, but it seems they gave up five minutes afterwards. All I've gotten is the "you will go" speech, which doesn't do much for me, since you know, I'm not going.

But! Do not worry, something great has found it's way onto my Pandora, and redeemed all condemnation I have for pop music I have. The worst song of pretty much all time is that stupid stupid stupid "Payphone" song. Then, when it comes on the radio, they play a little clip of some stupid girl with some stupid high-pitched voice asking "So, uh, what's a payphone?" It's an absolutely grotesque situation. However, with my discovery of Fearless Records and their "Punk Goes Pop 5" CD, I have faith that the horrible-ness that is popular music can be redone and molded into greatness. Back to "Payphone," some new band redid the song and I must say, it's a thousand times better. Critics say there's too much screamo going on, but I say, there is not enough! Some band did "Little Lion Man," which I don't mind too much, besides the fact that it's overrated. The girl's voice, just ruined it...Maybe it's because I hate lady singers. They have nice voices and all, but there's something about their voice that makes me shake my head no. Sometimes I think that Pandora tests me, simply because they choose the most worst songs of all time and just throw it up in my ears. I obviously do not like those songs, I can thumb down a thousand songs and Pandora will again, just keep giving me the same songs.

Activism speech is coming up for me. I hate speeches. I just know that my cross examination is going to go horribly since people be tripping. I understand murder is murder and all that, but when you're a child, do you really grasp the situation? They must have felt that doing that was the best option (which it obviously wasn't), thus reinforcing my point that they can't handle their own brain processes. Urgh. Ugh. I've been meaning to blog more often, but my time budget doesn't allow for it. It's as if all my time is being sucked down the drain. Like money, time is!


No comments: