Monday, April 26, 2010

Finally Decided

I finally decided that I'm going to go to San Diego State in the Fall! :) My entire life I have worked towards making this decision and I can't believe that I finally made it! I shouldn't really say that it's over because this is only the beginning. I have always been on the UC track, and I'm somewhat suprised with my decision myself. I applied to six schools, and although I got into all of them, there's something about SDSU that I know is for me. I love the mission-style buildings, and it was the first school I was ever able to picture myself actually as a student there. Not to mention, San Diego is purely amazing. I also got the most financial help there, and even recieved a scholarship there for biology that I applied for. I will be participating in the university's honors program. I can't wait for fall! :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh yay, how exciting!