Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer

Hi, my name is Trevor and I am going to be on the staff next year. Since I have Leadership 6th period(J2) I'll be in Journalism Management, Period 5. Even in the middle of summer, I can't believe my Freshman year is over. But, I'm really scared that Sophomore year will be even harder. I was able to get a look at my schedule, and I got all the classes I wanted... that's sort of what scared me. Definitely do not want to overextend myself. With ASB, volleyball, the staff, and all my advanced classes next year is going to be very busy. But very fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same situation you are! I have core classes that have to be period 6, so I have to be in period 8. At least you can spread your horizons and meet new people!

Taylor said...

Don't worry Trevor, you'll be fine! :)

Liz said...

Hello Trevor! Don't worry about your sched. I found myself doing that last year as well and it turned out just fine. It sounds like you have a fun year ahead of you, so don't freak out about it. If you ever do start to freak, just breathe. There are more people than you think that are going through the same thing as you, so just relax and enjoy the time you have as a Sophomore :)

Shelby B. said...

Just relax Trevor! You'll do great!

Yoga darma said...

life must go on !!!
http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/home_1609/

Amber C said...

You're going to do so well!! I took all of the advanced/honor/ap classes I could sophomore year and I was in ASB! It may seem stressful at times, but just relax and don't procrastinate!