Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Balance

So i have finally gotten around to blogging.... i really dont like it haha. its just something about having to open up that i dont like. but i kind of have to blog so i guess i will. I am trying to find a job right now so that i can pay my way through college because i dont want to have any ties to my parents because we dont get along at all. everyone always says how sad it is and i know that it is. I wish that it wasnt this way, but it is so my best option is to pay my own way so that i dont owe them anything. I hope that maybe through out next year things will change between me and them but i highly doubt that will be the case. I am also really busy with graduation and getting everything together for asb. It stinks running graduation becasue i have to see my friends that i am losing every day. Its hard having to say good bye to some of my rocks but i know i will be visiting them and staying in touch with them while they go on to do great things!! Im also super busy with cheer getting ready for camp and the rally. I also have had a ton of finals these past couple of weeks. all of this just makes finding a job even harder.Oh well i guess that i just have to work on balancing everything and hopefully it will all work out.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You don't have to open up, you can just do observation. And you lead an interesting life.