Thursday, June 7, 2012

My First Blog on The RHS Flash

Super excited to start blogging on here. Last day of school, woo! Can't wait for summer so I can get that awesome tan that everyone seems to get! I have so many awkward tans. Awkward Tan Line #1: Two very visable lines on my shoulders from softball uniforms.
Awkward Tan Line #2: Swimsuit criss cross tan on my back from the other day,
Awkward Tan Line #3: Water polo swimsuit tan on my back from a couple months ago that is still fading...
Haha this is so weird. Oh well, its my blog post! :D
Hope everyone has a fantastic, terrific, awesome, spectacular, super, superb, amazing SUMMER! :D
Until later,
Shelby B.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I just put up my first blog post too! Ya!!!!! :)

Rhiannon said...

At least you CAN tan! I just burn. When it's cloudy. It's very very annoying.