Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last blog of this school year!

Ok, so it's my last blog of this school year... I've procrastinated on doing it, but I guess I do have a lot to say... First of all, I'm so thankful it's almost summer vacation! Since my AP test, I haven't been so motivated in my classes. Especially in AP US where nothing matters anymore because it won't help on the AP test obviously and it won't affect my grade. But as of yesterday I'm done with AP US!

This summer I'm going to be very busy. Besides all my summer homework, it's all going to be fun stuff. I hope that I'm not too lazy this summer and I don't just spend all my free time on facebook. But that shouldn't be too hard since I have so much going on. I have a family reunion, helping w/ Breakaway prep (Breakaway is a vacation bible school on steroids with over 20,000 kids signed up), leading a group at Breakaway, possible being a camp counselor at a 5th/6th grade camp, houseboats (week long summer camp on Shasta Lake!), and a few other things! I'm excited!

Next year I'm going to be a senior! It's awesome, but also kinda weird! Recently, it's been hitting me that I only have 1 more year until I start a totally different stage of my life! I hope to make the most of my senior year. One of my goals is too not get too caught up in grades and applying to college. That stuff is important but there is definitely more to life than school. And sometimes I need to remind myself that. But for now, it's almost vacation! Yay!

No comments: