Monday, June 1, 2009

the final countdown.

THREE MORE DAYS of the worst year of my life. I'm ecstatic. AND I got an A in French even though I didn't think I could! So my life is looking up right now. After Saturday, I'll be able to breath again. For 3 months :)
I love it.
It's weird that the school year is almost over, I haven't been able to savor any of the "last" of anything because I still have hw to do, but it's been in the back of my mind.

Tomorrow is the last full day which makes me really happy, but kinda sentimental as well because I actually thoroughly enjoy silver days, maybe it's the people, maybe it's the classes, but silver days are just so much more enjoyable. They always have been every year since freshman year, so hopefully the trend continues next year. My last year here.

It's really weird seeing the seniors for 'the last time' and all that... RHS won't be the same without them at all. I have no idea what I'm going to do without them. Because the sophomores can't be as much fun as they are, so we'll see. No offense sophomores.

Well I'm going to go read a book that I have to write a book review on, but none of this is phasing me because i only have 3 more days left of this nonsense :)

No comments: