Friday, June 18, 2010

Yosemite

Last weekend I went to Yosemite for the first time, and it was really fun. I went with family friends which made it even more fun. We didn't sleep in a tent, more like a cabin tent with beds in it because my family aren't really outdoorsy people. One of the main things we did was go on The Mist Trail which leads up to a waterfall, it took us about 4 or 5 hours to get there and back. It was pretty tiring but the views were really great. Also while at Yosemite I saw the following animals: squirrels (lots of them wanted our food), a deer (which many unsmart people decided to touch it), a bear (which my friend and I saw when we were on the shuttle), and lots of bugs. I think one of my favorite parts of going to Yosemite was when we decided to go to a meadow at 10 o'clock at night to look at the stars and it was really pretty, and I saw a shooting star! Lights from cars and flashlights made it so much harder to see the stars, which is why we can't see them very well in Rocklin. Here are some of the many pictures we took in Yosemite:

4 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds so much fun. I wish I could have been looking at the stars with you. The stars are so dim in Rocklin.

Alisha said...

Those pictures are so pretty! Sounds like an awesome trip!

Franchesca said...

I love your pictures they are super pretty!!

Holly said...

Looove the pictures!