Sunday, December 22, 2013

Upstage show

Last night I had my first Upstage show!!! It was so much fun! Upstage is a partner dance company. We sing and dance and do a lot of like, swing dances and stuff. It is soo much fun. I just joined the company this year, and my first show was yesterday. It was a long day. We had to get there at 8 and run through dances, then at ten we had our dress rehearsal.  We put all of our costumes on and ran through all of the dances. It seemed pretty chaotic at first.  People didn't know what they were doing and I will admit that I was pretty nervous. I was pleasantly surprised when the show came together wonderfully! It went so well made was so much fun.  I performed in five different dance numbers and three singing numbers.  The costume changes were sometimes a bit hectic, but overall it was great!! I can't wait for he next one.

No comments: