Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Miss Moody

Yes, I am ranting. Usually for me, right? Well, I can't take it anymore. A "friend" of mine thinks they can judge others and expects not to be judged themself, and act the way they do and say the things they say with the only excuses of "I have a headache", "I'm moody", and the all famous silent death glare. Now, I know that being moody can make you act differently at times, but if that is her excuse, then my friend is moody EVERYDAY. Yes,  they are my friend so I should deal with it; well I am done. Why not trying to give them a taste of their own medicine? I have tried and have been "threatened" in the since of 'haha, like you could/would'. Or when I do say "okay, then, congrats on being moody" or "okay, have fun with that", I get that silent death glare once again. So yeah. I know there are people in the world that are like this everyday and everywhere, but this person has driven me up the freakin wall. There, *whew*, I am through with my rant and got all my angry vibes out.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Feel better I hope