Monday, August 23, 2010

I Love Boobies?

Today in class, we discussed the issue of the "I Love Boobies" bracelets that everyone seems to be wearing. Honestly, I thought these bracelets were awesome at first but now they are getting annoying. It's great that people are supporting the cause, but now people are wearing them just to wear them.
In my opinion, people should not wear them unless they truly know the meaning behind it. I see little 7th graders wearing them and they don't even know what the bracelets represent. People are forgetting the meaning.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i agree, people are just wearing them for what they say now, and not actually thinking about the cause...

Tisha said...

The profit from the bracelets don't even benefit the cause; the cancer societies denied the bracelets' support!