Friday, November 20, 2009

Abercrombie's fading

We all know the economy is not in its top condition right now, but the adored fashion retailer-Abercrombie and Fitch is certainly feeling the financial situation. I remember how popular this brand was in middle school, and I continue to see its popularity among my fifth grade sister and her friends.

It's just interesting to see how something so popular can lose it's appeal over time when people have financially supported the buisness for years.

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/108199/abercrombie-is-worn-out-and-quickly-fading

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ha, yeah I remember in it was the in thing in middle school. *sigh* Bad times, bad times.
But I think the whole store is a ripoff anyway, so unless they lower their prices I don't see how they expect to stay afloat.